- A first degree or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, or a related field
- 3 to 4 years of investment banking experience/Corporate Finance,
- Knowledge of investment banking theory & practice
- Experience in performing financial and statistical analysis
- Experience in performing modeling, and valuation
- Experience in presentation
- Knowledge of the accounting and tax implications relevant to corporate finance topics
- Excellent technology skills with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Market Intelligence gathering skills
- Origination of business (Public & Private Sectors)
- Good understanding of the workings of Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)/Sponsor individual with SEC an advantage, BPE, PENCON, NAICOM.
- Good understanding of Mergers & Acquisition process (buy and sell side)
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483240 to apply for this job .