This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Ecommerce/Internet jobs in Nigeria
· Develop and ensure the implementation of an effective marketing and sales plan for the organisation
· Develop and implement a robust and effective marketing communications campaign for the organisation
· Drive and coordinate all marketing activities nationwide
· Grow and sustain market share of the organization
· Develop programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results.
· Implement and manage marketing budget.
· Leverage data and analytics to drive insights.
· Modify or redirect business intelligence strategy.
· Oversee and direct the efforts of the marketing team.
· Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, services units and revenue retention and growth.
· Drive market penetration nationwide.
· Develop and measure key metrics around the business including user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction and renewal rates.
· First degree in any discipline with a minimum of 2nd class upper division.
· Possession of an MBA or a postgraduate degree in any management field will be a strong added advantage.
· Professional qualifications in marketing or management will be an advantage
· Must have proven expertise and proficiency in all areas of both traditional and digital marketing
· 10 – 15 years experience
· Ability to communicate effectively
· Must be a team player, able to build and maintain effective and collaborative sales and marketing network
· Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders