This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Ecommerce/Internet jobs in Nigeria
· Serve as manager of all IT & computer systems of the company.
· Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
· Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
· Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational efficiency
· Oversee the recruiting, training, and coaching of all IT staff, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
· Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
· Preserve assets, information security and control structures
· Handle annual IT budget and ensure cost effectiveness
· Proven working experience as an IT manager
· 7 – 10 years experience
· Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
· Expertise in data centre management and data governance
· Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
· Ability to manage personnel
· BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field