A consulting firm is recruiting to fill this position with a suitable candidate
- Start up and stop equipment.
- Assist with production line in factories.
- Clean production area.
- Sweep, mop, and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Lubricate equipment.
- Measure and pour ingredients.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Turn valves to regulate flow of liquids or gas.
- Mix ingredients.
- Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
- Mark parts for identification.
- Place equipment on conveyor belt for further processing.
- Remove product and machine attachments.
- Scrape waste material from machine.
- Read and interpret gauges.
- Record data.
- Load and unload processing equipment.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
- A formal qualification to become a production worker, although some GCSEs, including English and maths, may give you an advantage
- Must be agile and fit
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- Salary – N35,000
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483191 to apply for this job .