A consulting firm is recruiting to fill this position with a suitable candidate
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Minimum educational qualification – BSC in any discipline
- Minimum years of experience – Minimum of 2 year within the prescribed role
- Salary – Minimum N60, 000 p.m
- Ability to meet Sales Goals
- Must have the ability to negotiate and close deals
- Being client oriented - polite, responsive and persistent
- Must be enthusiastic
- Being ambitious, confident and able to take initiative
- Must be rightly motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483187 to apply for this job .