To provide long term financial strategies
- Delegating book keeping to junior staff
- Set goals for achieving specification and profit margin
- Debt service management
- Create and maintain budget to the company’s balance sheet
- Prepare monthly analysis of cost of goods sold and operational expenses against prior year and budget, providing explanations and business solutions to help mitigate the risks.
- Partner with Product Management and Purchasing Team in determining financial impact due to product cost reductions, new product roll out, etc. and prepare periodic forecasts to update management on projected results.
- Analyze financial performance against key business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against budgets.
- Identify, investigate, and analyze potential operational improvement. As appropriate, based on findings make proposal for operational changes (policy, procedures, processes, etc.)
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum educational qualification – BSC, Msc in Accounting
- Minimum years of experience – Between 8 years within the prescribed role
- Salary – Minimum N170, 000 p.m
- Must be a certified member of ICAN, ACCA
- Not younger than 40 years
- Preference ( Male)
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483179 to apply for this job .