Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization.
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety.
- Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Preparing staff handbooks;
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- Undertaking regular salary reviews;
- Negotiating with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions;
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
- Interpreting and advising on employment law;
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff;
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers
- Minimum educational qualification – BSC, Msc
- Minimum years of experience – Between 8 years within the prescribed role
- Salary – Minimum N180, 000 p.m
- CIPM certification (an added advantage)
- Not younger than 38 years
- Location of job is Orlu Isu Njaaba in Imo State
- Preference ( Female)
- Tribe (Preferably non- Igbo )
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483178 to apply for this job .