Swap Consulting - Our client is a leading Internet Service Provider with head office in Victoria Island, Lagos and branches across Nigeria. As a result of business expansion they seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Provide second–level technical support for iWireless customers through escalations from call agents
- Supervise both internal and external (contractors) personnel during SOMA base station installations
- Network support functions for corporate clients
- Maintenance of connectivity for clients.
- BSc (Elect/Elect) CCNA, CCNP (ONT)
- Experience: 2 years
- Skills Knowledge Personal Attributes
- LAN/WAN Network troubleshooting skills
- LAN, WAN, WiMAX, VoIP,
- Conscientious,Dedicated,Highly motivated
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483177 to apply for this job .