An established Nursery & Primary school in Gowon Estate, Egbeda axis is seeking applications for this position
- The teacher uses the curriculum, and current research based instructional practices to develop interdisciplinary units of instruction that meet both the group and individual needs of students
- The teacher is responsible for maintaining an on-going dialogue with other specialty teachers and coordinating curriculum integration and implementation with these teachers
- The teacher works with students of various abilities assigned to the classroom, including those with learning differences as diagnosed
- The teacher may be required to participate in meetings, training, and planning cooperatives to fully meet each child’s needs
- The teacher uses various assessment tools/strategies such as observations, children’s work samples, continuum of development, portfolios, etc. to help make instructional decisions for individual students.
- Minimum of NCE, Diploma or Degree in Education preferable
- 1-2 years experience
- School location is Gowon Estate, Egbeda
- Teaching applicants must be between 22 - 35 years old
- Preferably a female
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483169 to apply for this job .