A top Tech firm is in need of a suitable candidate for this position
Department: Admin Services
Directly reports to: Manager, Admin Services
WORK SCHEDULE: 8-5
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Occasional
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- File and maintain records.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Perform duties, such as taking care of or straightening magazines to maintain lobby or reception area.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Keep a current record of staff members whereabouts and availability.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI)
- Ability to articulate the services provided by ipNX Nigeria Limited
- Demonstrate competency in all operational aspects of reception including meeting scheduling, distributing mail, filing, and answering the phone, etc.
- Whenever possible, guest/customer complaints and requests will be resolved on the spot, whether by referral or scheduling. If unsure how to assist a guest/customer refer them to a supervisor.
- All inquiries are recorded, date stamped, and immediately forwarded to the appropriate individual.
- All walk-in requests and complaints relating to scheduling and/or operations will be logged.
- Duty performance should reflect professionalism
- Reading materials should be up to date.
- Any plants in office should be watered weekly.
- Lobby/waiting area kept clear of clutter and trash.
Academic and Professional:
A University degree graduate in the Social sciences or its equivalent with minimum of Second Class Lower/HND -Upper Credit in any field.
1-2 year experience in Administrative, Front Desk, Customer Relations and Human Relations function.
- Effective communication skills
- Good verbal reasoning, written and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attentive to detail and highly organized
- Team player
- Telephone Etiquette
- Must be computer literate
- Knowledge of Microsoft office. (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc)
- Commitment to work
- Good Listener
- Fast Learner
- Good Mannerism
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483168 to apply for this job .