Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health NGOs in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health, HIV&AIDS prevention, and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the British Department for International Development (DFID) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), as well as the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons due to new programme initiatives and growth. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- The incumbent will be reporting to the Manager Internal Control Unit. The successful candidate will conduct audit of Adolescent 360 sub-recipients/sub-contractors’ financial reports, assess internal control system, manage verification of assets, and ensure compliance with contract terms and donor rules and regulations.
- S/He will review Adolescent 360 Fund transactions in SFH field offices and in the head office operations to ensure compliance with policies and procedures as per SFH and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) and Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF) financial reporting and other regulations.
- S/He will conduct investigation or forensic audit, if fraudulent activities are suspected; participate in fixed assets verification exercise, bank cheques and other accountable forms.
- The successful candidate will review tax computations and other statutory requirements (eg PAYE, Pension, NHF, etc) to ensure compliance as well as conduct audits of cash funds at the head office and field offices.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must possess a first degree (BSc/HND) in Accounting or any related field. ACA and/or master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Must possess minimum three (3) years post NYSC work experience
- Must possess a broad knowledge of accounting software packages especially SAP.
- Must possess excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483165 to apply for this job .