Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) is soliciting for individuals to fill the following vacancies in a 5-year USAID funded project called ‘Local Partners Initiative for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (LOPIN 2) Project for Anambra, Imo, Akwa-Ibom and River States.
- Provide input to financial reports
- Review of local expenses reports for the compliance of USAID and WEWE’s travel regulations before signing off for reimbursement.
- Coordinate with program and administrative staff to ensure transactions are properly coded
- Monitor cash balances, prepare advance account reconciliations, bank statements, exchange rates and maintain a good system of record.
- Coordinate with the bank for information regarding balance account, bank statement, exchange rates etc.
- Maintain double entry accounting systems to track all income and expenses against approved budget
- Prepare budget analyses when approved
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with project bank, ensure that the banking activities are processed in a timely manner, and ensure that the bank is providing all necessary services to the project at competitive price.
- Assist with checking that staff have approved documentation on petty cash request, Travel, office procurement request
- Make Photocopies and scanning of monthly financial report document
- Prepare project weekly Wire projection (Fund request)
- Collate and review timesheet in preparation of pay-roll
- Prepares salary schedule (Pay roll) and pay slips
- Compute staff taxes and process staff tax clearance
- Follow up with tax authority to collect receipts and documentations of tax remitted
Qualification and Requirements:
- A minimum of HND/BSc in Accounting or a related field with a second class upper or upper credit
- ICAN or ANAN qualification is an added advantage
- A minimum of three (3) years and above experience in Accounting
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483160 to apply for this job .