Location: Lekki, Lagos.
We are searching for smart individuals with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in corporate sales activities and who will be responsible for building and maintaining strong professional relationships with clients, ensuring visibility, achievement of sales targets and delivery of high quality customer service to the existent and potential clients.
The Preferred candidate would focus on building long-term relationships with sme’ (that do not have their own HR Managers) who need HR Services rather than hitting one-off targets.
- Typically, He or She would be selling HR products for SME in a particular geographical area or business sector. You'll be responsible for developing existing customer relationships and finding new customers.
Reports to: Lead Partners
- Responsible for generating demand for “HR for SME’ Product among Small and Medium Enterprise.
- Set up and manage customer’s profile, develop potential customers.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Responsible for building databases of Clients
- Coordinate all administrative functions of all hr4sme Services
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Liaising with sme’ to check on the progress of existing and new HR issues
- Gathering market and customer information
- Representing our organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- All Other functions as may be assigned by Managing Partners
Skills and Experience:
- First Degree in any Management Discipline
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with people at various levels
- Can look beyond the initial customer enquiry and identify other business opportunities
- Project management experience
- People management skills
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Quality and productivity focused
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483157 to apply for this job .