Integrated Corporate Services Limited is a leading Outsourcing Services provider incorporated in August, 1994
We understand that people are the most valuable asset of any organisation. People need maintenance and upgrades even more than machines do. Retraining is maintenance. Training is an upgrade. Therefore, we ensure our staff receive the best trainings.
We are looking for an objective Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect auditâ€™s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- BSc/HND Accounting/Accountancy
- The ideal candidate must be a Chartered Accountant
- Minimum of proven 7 years working experience as Internal Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483048 to apply for this job .