Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health NGOs in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health, HIV&AIDS prevention, and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the British Department for International Development (DFID) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), as well as the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons due to new programme initiatives and growth. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- This is an Assistant Manager position reporting to the State Team Leader (STL) in the region. This position will be responsible for ensuring direct provision of Anti-Retroviral Therapy (ART) services in an integrated community health centre setting, developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with community stakeholders and evaluating service delivery outcomes.
- S/He will work with programme team to develop and/or review Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the provision of ART services to Key Populations.
- S/He will provide ART services to Key Populations in line with current World health Organisation (WHO) recommendations and national guidelines both at the One-Stop-Shop (OSS) and through mobile ART.
- S/He will oversee clinical HIV treatment protocols in each clinical department to reflect the needs of the target population and ensure consistency of treatment services throughout the OSS.
- S/He will be responsible for effective management and supervision of clinicians, health service providers, volunteers and case managers at the OSS as well as mobile ART teams.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must possess a medical degree (MBBS, MBChB, or MBBCh) from a recognized institution
- Possession of Master's Degree in Public Health or related field would be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience supervising and coordinating the direct provision of Anti-Retroviral Therapy (ART) services in an integrated community health centre setting.
- Knowledge of global and national HIV treatment standards and licensure requirements.
- Leadership/mentoring skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience using MS office packages including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook among others.
- High level of integrity.
- Must possess good relationship management/ advocacy skills.
- Must possess good report writing, data interpretation and presentation skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483043 to apply for this job .