TILC Education Inc. is an international education support services provider, committed to helping students across the globe realize their educational dreams. At TILC Education Inc. our core objective is to help students connect more realistically with their academic goals through our services. We offer a wide range of educational support services such as application and admission support, study abroad programs, extensive scholarship and internship information and professional writing services for resumes and essays.
TILC's conversion officers identify and sell prospects to enquiring clients, converting their interests in our service into actual sales for the company. They also build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their viability;analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- First degree in social science or art program.
- Graduates in other disciplines are also encouraged to apply.
- 2-3 years relevant experience is an added advantage.
- Must possess excellent language and negotiation skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483019 to apply for this job .