We need an experienced engineer who will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. He will work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule as well as with other departments for their supports.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- lead the planning and implementation of project
- facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- define project tasks and resource requirements
- develop full scale project plans
- assemble and coordinate project staff
- manage project resource allocation
- plan and schedule project timelines
- track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- provide direction and support to project team
- quality assurance
- constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- project evaluations and assessment of results
Education and Experience
- First degree in relevant engineering discipline. Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- HSE knowledge and possible certification.
- proven experience in people management & strategic planning
- critical thinking and problem solving skills
- planning and organizing
- communication skills
- influencing and leading
- conflict management
- stress tolerance
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483017 to apply for this job .