Smart Partners Consulting Limited - A Consulting firm in the Mainland region of Lagos, urgently want to take on board passionate graduates (interns) with good personality, basic communication skills, computer savvy and willingness to learn the trade of Human Resources consulting.
- Nigeria hospitality is becoming a fast growing sector. In view of this growth our client in Lekki Lagos has commissioned us to recruit on their behalf a seasoned Business Manager to take charge of their business operations and management.
- Must have worked in good any reputable companies in the hospitality industry anywhere in the world and must understand Nigerian context very well if a foreigner.
- Good asset Manager: good and experienced at selecting the right team, motivating the team and appraising the team.
- Good at maintenance of the other facilities and has eyes for details.
- Good process Manager: must know and understand very well all the processes, procedures and internal control measures in restaurant and bar management.
- Good profitability manager: understand the different means of making more revenues, good at reducing costs and overheads.
- Assist in communicating company policies and procedures. Promote understanding within the company and across the company’s operations.
- Draft and update job descriptions; assist in classifying positions and/or reclassifying positions as needed for all employees.
- Lead employee on-boarding activities; answer employee questions and provide support to managers when integrating new hires into the organization.
- Should posses a good first degree and MBA from recognized Universities.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Hotel Management
- Should be between 35 to 45 years old.
- Male or Female
- Presentable Personality
- Sound Communication skills
- Must be familiar with Analytics software’s
- Good knowledge of business branding and Numbers
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/483016 to apply for this job .