Summary: Must have experience in accounting systems, finance reporting, taxation, corporate finance, business recovery, audit accounts and provide trustworthy information about financial records.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for making timely and accurate data entry of all payable invoices.
- Billing to customers- Customer invoicing
- Prepare regular variance reports between approved amount and actual expenditure.
- Control the accounting systems to monitor the budgets and actual expenditures against all.
- Co-ordinate Monthly book closures Revenue / Cost for Cost/ Profit center – end tasks and reporting requirements.
- Handling Cash & Bank Payments.
- Banks payment gateway reconciliation
- Regular update finalizes all finance & Accounts and management of funds optimality.
- Timely processing of vendor/suppliers bills and reconcililiation of inter segmental accounts.
- Petty Cash handling and reconciliation of cash & bankbooks.
- Coordinate internal & statutory audits and rectification on audit quarries as per the schedule.
- Preparation and submission of functional MIS.
- Hands on experience in Balance sheet preparations.
- Maintain the Inventory Management.
- To Manage & File Tds Returns
- To Manage & File Service Tax Returns
- To Manage & File IT Returns
- Balance Sheet and P&L Account
- Payment settlement with vendors
- Monitor & conduct analysis on Overdue Payments
- Have good experience in Auditing/ Accounting and Financial Services.
- Candidate should have the ability to work under stringent deadlines and demanding conditions.
- Have strong soft skills like inter personal, team and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good communication skills is a must.
- Have good experience in Cash & bank transactions,Payroll, Income tax, service tax, excise duty,Sales accounting & Accounts Receivables.
University Graduate: B.Com – Commerce, B.Sc, HND, OND – Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance or related courses.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482952 to apply for this job .