Binary Consulting Limited on behalf of its client operating in the Construction Management and Engineering Consulting Company is receiving CVs for the position of an Accountant.
- Supervise general accounting functions, including co-ordination and preparation of financial statement
- Manage cash flow and banking relationship
- Payroll Administration
- Establish and maintain internal controls procedures
- Ensure that statutory payments are made as at when due and accounts are properly maintained for PAYE, Withholding Tax, Pension, Company Tax, etc.
- Contribute accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and review
- Prepare financial proposals and job costing
- Liaise with and provide information to Regulators and Auditors
- Keep abreast with changes in financial, tax regulations and legislation
- Prepare Accounting Reports at predetermined intervals for management decision.
Qualification and Requirements
- Must have a First Degree from a reputable Higher Institution and must be a Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
- Must have a minimum of four (4) years’ experience as an Accountant
- Must possess written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Must be a person of integrity
- Must have the ability to work under pressure
- Must have knowledge of financial and accounting software applications; knowledge of the Peachtree is an added advantage
- Must be between 32-38 years old
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482939 to apply for this job .