To work with the Operations Co-ordinator to deliver a wide range of support and administrative functions. To assist with implementation of improvements to the provision of support functions across the organisation. Duties and responsibilities The principal duties and responsibilities are listed below.
To work as part of the Operations Team, providing support across the organisation, specifically:
- Assisting with facilities, premises and office management.
- Day-to-day purchasing, supplier management and contracting.
- Making travel/hotel bookings for staff as required.
- To work with the Operations Co-ordinator to ensure that H&S records are maintained to expected standards.
- To provide support to the Operations coordinator on major projects relating to premises.
- To participate in all aspects of training and development as directed and to use learning opportunities to develop personal skills necessary to improve effectiveness, efficiency and service delivery.
- To undertake any such relevant and appropriate duties as requested.
BASIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Working in evenings and at weekends from time to time, and travelling as required.
FACILITIES OFFICER PERSON SPECIFICATION GENERAL:
This role will suit someone with a broad experience of facilities and operations functions, and who is confident working with suppliers and contractors to ensure best value for the organization.
Essential characteristics are:
- Facilities and premises management; and
- A working knowledge of supplier management, contracting and tendering;
- Experience of managing health, safety and welfare in the workplace;
- A good level of IT literacy, ideally including policy and administrative functions. Desirable
CHARACTERISTICS ARE A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF:
- Project management experience; and
- Event management and logistics.
- Change management and a willingness to question existing practice, design new solutions and champion them among staff.
- Good literacy and numeracy;
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people;
- Well presented with good professional discipline.
The post holder will have an understanding of, and commitment to, vegetarian issues and principles.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482782 to apply for this job .