Marriott International signs in at the top of the lodging industry. The company is one of the world's leading hoteliers with over 4,800 operated or franchised properties in 80 countries. Its hotels include such full-service brands as Renaissance and its flagship Marriott Hotels, as well as select-service and extended-stay brands Courtyard and Fairfield Inn. Its portfolio also includes luxury brand The Ritz-Carlton and entertainment brand Gaylord Hotels & Resorts. The firm spun off its time-share business, Marriott Vacations Worldwide, in 2011.
- You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Create and maintain filing systems.
- Create and type office correspondence using a computer. Distribute and route mail. Order and track Human Resources office supplies and forms. Answer phone calls and record messages.
- Create new employee personnel file.
- Assist walk-in candidates with application procedures. Maintain space designated for completing applications and ensure it is clean, well maintained, and accessible to individuals with disabilities.
- Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources programs, policies and guidelines. Inform Human Resources management of issues related to employee relations within the division or property.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of employee and property records, files, and information. Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents, I-9's).
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482750 to apply for this job .