Sankore Investments is an investment and advisory boutique with three primary business segments. Drawing on the strengths of our people and our strong global partnerships, we provide investment advisory services, wealth management services and offer a variety of funds designed to cater to the needs of local and global investors, both individuals and institutions.
Minimum Qualifications and Desired Attributes
Desired Skills and Experience
- BSc Accounting or related qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years bookkeeping/accounting experience and accounts receivable experience
- Must possess ICAN or ACCA qualification
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good Knowledge of IFRS reporting Standards.
- Effective time management skills
- Analytical and good attention to detail
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Reliable and flexible
- Honesty and integrity
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Accounts receivable duties as necessary
- Prepare and post month end revenue accruals
- Prepare month end A/R reconciliations
- Prepare month end reconciliations for specific prepaid accounts
- Assist with the entry and maintenance of fixed asset register
- Prepare petty cash schedules for month end and yearly audit
- Prepare and post journal entries as required
- Support and assist with day to day operational functions in the Accounting Department
- Assist on special projects as required
- Assist in obtaining financial and non-financial information needed by department heads and others
- Such other duties that may be required that may fall within the parameters of the primary responsibility of the position.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482749 to apply for this job .