FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures, and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high-pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
- Provides Oversight to the product engineering leads to the project and the technical solutions provided.
- Manage the technical execution of projects•.
- Participate in project tender (technical & commercial) and prepare FEED studies as assigned.
- Review client provided documentation and ensure review/understanding by the project team members.
- Initiate and supervise the technical clarifications with the client. Champion resolution of any technical gaps. (Goal = clean starts)
- Appropriate maintenance of client requirements and tracking clarifications/deviations.
- Active follow-up with product lines to ensure the products comply with the project requirements including interfaces
- Participate and manage internal technical meetings.
- Ensure project design review plans and technical reviews are being performed to meet internal and external requirements
- Responsible for establishing the project system requirements.
- Prepare documents required for DR-1
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years' experience in Systems engineering, product design engineering, and/or aftermarket engineering preferred.
- Working knowledge of more than one FMC product group and/or related industry experience.
- Expected high competence in one product line (min) and design processes.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482726 to apply for this job .