FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures, and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high-pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
- Provides “Project Support” as required, for all new projects which includes: assisting with project Factory Acceptance Tests and Systems Integration Testing.
- Administers and directs procurement at plant location to assure that all components, supplies, and services essential to the operation of the plant are delivered on a timely basis and in the quality and quantity consistent with the policy and the lowest total cost.
- Administers and directs an effective raw, including production and the purging of obsolescence and the direct reporting of rejects and scrap; continually improve inventory turns.
- Administers and directs an effective Cost Improvement Program for reducing the material cost of products, suppliers, 3rd party services, and maintenance/repairs components at plants.
- Coordinates Engineering changes with all suppliers ensure a smooth transition.
- Works across functions and the supply base in development of more effective JIT delivery schedules, including application of contemporary techniques, eg/ containerization, remote warehousing, multiple stop delivery service, point of use stocking, hardware consignment, etc. Develops effective logistic solutions to deliver product to multiple locations including international locations.
- Trains, monitors and coaches team members to improve skill level, to ensure adherence to principles, policies and standards and to improve safety, quality and process reliability in a cost effective manner. Facilitates communications, problem resolution and provides appropriate feedback, both positive and corrective within the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a strong mechanical background.
- 4 years’ mechanical, electronic and/or hydraulic related experience in an oilfield equipment environment and successful completion of the FMC's Subsea Service Technician Apprentice Program or Engineering Boot Camp
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482725 to apply for this job .