FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
Technical lead for choke assembly, test and troubleshooting of test equipment and production equipment.
- Assembles and tests mechanical assemblies according to FMCTI specifications.
- Applies advanced skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment in area of expertise.
- Assists during assembly of components in areas of expertise.
- Teaches other assemblers proper techniques and procedures for mastered key sub-assemblies.
- Completes required test documentation including test reports, failed test reports and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR).
- Assists with FAT’s (Factory Acceptance Tests) and SIT’s (System Integration Tests).
- Assists in preparing, maintaining and utilizing test stations and test equipment for factory and system acceptance testing.
- Resolves most questions and problems in mastered sub-assemblies.
- Refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
- Minimum HND with 4 -8 years’ experience with choke products and a Firm understanding of hydraulic circuits, the running of hydraulic power units, vacuum fill and choke function support equipment.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482721 to apply for this job .