Folk Food seeks to employ a change driving and resourceful Operations Supervisor with passion for the food sector , a strong commercial sense, excellent interpersonal skills; previous experience in Fast-Food, Food and Beverage, Catering, Restaurant and Hospitality. Whose skills, personality and deep understanding of the business will upscale the profits of the organisation.
The Operations Supervisor will be expected to oversee all day-to-day operations of the company. He/She will be expected to keep all workers aligned with the overall goals of the organisation and report back to Management as required.
You will be expected to:
- Take full responsibility for the overall performance and profitability of the business;
- Operational management: organizing stock and equipment, ordering supplies
- Financial management: budgeting and establishing financial targets and forecasts, maximizing sales and meeting profit and financial expectations.
- Monitoring and effectively managing spending levels;
- Plan, coordinate and manage menus and orders in consultation with chefs;
- People management: recruiting new (permanent/contract) staff, training and developing existing staff, motivating and encouraging staff to achieve targets, coordinating staff scheduling;
- Customer Service: Ensuring high standards of customer service are maintained, monitoring the quality of the product and service provided;
- Handling customer complaints and queries;
- Quality Control: Maintain high standards of quality control and working to ensure standards of hygiene are maintained and that the restaurant complies with health and safety regulations;
- Marketing and Sales:Drive online sales through social media, face-to-face and business-to-business marketing
- Check stock levels, order supplies and prepare cash drawers and petty cash.
- Organize marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes;
- Dispatch Coordination: Coordinating Dispatch riders to ensure timely delivery and excellent service delivery
Relevant Degree from a reputable institution.
Trainings and certifications in Business Management, Catering, Hospitality and Restaurant Management will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for tact diplomatically handling staff and customers;
- The ability to think on your feet and take initiative;
- The ability to lead and motivate teams and influence people
- Administrative ability and it literacy;
- Numeracy and financial skills in order to manage a budget;
- An appreciation of customer expectations and commercial demands;
- A well-organized approach to work;
- Flexibility and the ability to solve problems in a pressurised environment;
- Customer-facing experience;
- Experience in improving service delivery;
- Drive and determination to improve standards and profitability;
- Strong written and oral communication skills for managing business admin and personnel matters;
- Good business awareness for achieving successful performance;
- Team working skills to be able to lead a team and be a part of it;
- Strong planning and organizational skills to run a streamlined operation;
- The ability to work independently and confidently to make your own decisions;
- Problem-solving ability to resolve issues as they arise.
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills;
- Energy and stamina;
- Decision-making ability and problem-solving skills;
A very sociable and focused individual who has the ability to multi task.
Minimum of 5 years work experience in a Managerial position within the Fast-Food, Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Restaurant or Catering sector.
Location: Lekki, Lagos.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482718 to apply for this job .