Our TALENT PIPELINE PROGRAMME for the year 2016 will be commencing shortly, and as a part of this programme, we intend to conduct interviews and possible employment offers to fresh graduates of Architecture, Law and Mechanical Engineering. Candidates will be screened under the below criteria during the shortlisting process.
General Requirements & Skill Set:
- Fresh graduates (very key)
- Must have a minimum of BSc in the above named professions.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper
- Must have completed NYSC before September 2016.
- Internship on the respective field is welcome but not mandatory.
- Candidates must not be above 25 years (age must be included in CV).
- Must be proficient in the use of basic Microsoft Office Tools,
- Have a Natural knack for knowledge seeking and resilient
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities gained through volunteer, community or extra-curricular activities
- Must be a strong communicator with ability to connect with people at all levels
- Ability to multi-task with regular interruptions
- Must be hardworking and a “curious thinker”
- Should possess the skills of a Maven Maverick
We will receive resumes in MS word format and Birth certificate, University certificate/Statement of Result in PDF format ONLY with “TPP Trainee 2016” as the subject.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482646 to apply for this job .