University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for this position
- The candidate who must have been an Associate Professor for at least three (3) years must have a Ph.D degree and evidence of highly scholarly productivity.
- The candidate must have had up to twenty (20) publications, five (5) of which should be offshore, fifteen (15) of which must be journal articles and must have supervised a minimum of one Ph.D student or three master’s students or one resident doctor to Part I Fellowship in the case of Clinical Sciences.
- The candidate must in addition have at least two (2) positive external assessment reports.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward fifteen (15) copies of their spiral bound applications with detailed curriculum vitae stating:
- Name in full
- Post sought for
- Place and Date of Birth (with evidence)
- Home Address/Phone Number(s)
- Present postal and e-mail addresses
- Marital Status
- Number, Names and Ages of Children
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications, including Distinctions with Dates (enclose photocopies of certificates)
- Statement of work experience including full details of former and presents posts, dates, post held and current salary
- Other activities outside present employment
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees who should forward reports to the Registrar, University of Uyo, Uyo
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
Any other relevant information
Applicants are advised to write boldly at the left hand cover of the envelopes containing fifteen (15) copies of their applications, the POSITION to which they are responding to. All applications should be addressed and delivered to the:
University of Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State,
Note: Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482615 to apply for this job .