Afm recruit is a recruiting firm based in Lekki phase 1. We are recruiting for a client of ours also based Lekki phase 1 who are into engineering and mechanical sphere.
Overall accountability and responsibility for the physical plant operations of a 330,000+ square foot.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Management, development and training of maintenance/janitorial teams to ensure current/cutting edge industrial automation/machinery which includes, sorters, conveyors, warehouse management systems and material handling equipment is up and running as designed for operations
- Responsibility for facility equipment audits and record retention policies
- Oversight and responsibility for all safety and security protocols to include working with on-site senior management to ensure strict adherence to same. These include, but are not limited to: OSHA, FDA, DOT, Fire Detection, DEA and PDMA monitoring/compliance.
- Maintain and support security systems including state of the art intrusion detection, access system and camera systems
- Responsible for all management of building cleanliness and maintenance both internal and external
- Oversight and management of facilities projects. Project management will often require working closely with vendors to gather estimates and adhere to budget forecasts.
- Management of both the maintenance and janitorial staff.
- Engagement with risk management insurance and property management companies
- Development, oversight and accountability for a yearly MRO supply budget and associated inventories
- Tactical operation planning, human resource planning and associated allocations
- Contractor engagement including oversight and management of all contracts for facility services
- Management and maintenance of electric forklifts, man-lifts, scrubbers and sweepers including safety programs
3-5 years facilities engineering experience
- 4+ years of experience as a facilities manager/supervisor
- Demonstrated leadership skills; managing job and people in a matrix environment
- Detailed working/troubleshooting knowledge of PLC logic and warehouse control systems, from relay logic to microprocessor based controls
- Proven ability to read and comprehend complex electrical, mechanical and automation system prints quickly and have the ability to diagnose problems and convey information to other teams (IT, Operations, etc.) under high pressure situations
- Working knowledge of all "trade" categories, including, but not limited to Electrical, Mechanical, Temperature controls systems and HVAC. Typical system knowledge require include power feeders, transformers, generators, switchgear, AC/DC drives, PLC’s, UPS systems, air handling units and CRAC units
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Proven leadership/team building skills
- Aptitude to organize self as well as other team member activities
- Capability to effectively negotiate with and manage vendors
- Working knowledge of PC software such as Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), CMMS (Maintenance Connection), Warehouse Control Systems and other automation software
- Project and change management skills
4-year degree or related field or equivalent experience
General office demands as well as the ability to meet demands of facilities work which includes lifting/carry items up to 100 pounds and climbing ladders.
Ability to operate power plant equipment including scissor lifts, boom lifts, man-lifts, reach trucks, tuggers, scrubbers and sweepers.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482587 to apply for this job .