Job Description and Duties
- Maintenance supervisors oversee and coordinate the workers who maintain and repair electrical, plumbing, ventilation and other building systems.
- They may be responsible for evaluating problematic systems or facilities and determining what installation or repair services need to be performed.
- Supervisors hire workers, organize schedules, and assign work activity.
- Developing and implementing maintenance procedures and maintaining personnel records.
- Supervisors evaluate each worker's performance to ensure quality operations.
- They also investigate accidents and prepare relevant reports.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482546 to apply for this job .