Area of Specialisation - Cardiology
Additional qualification: Part 1 in either West African Colege of Physicians OR the Nigerian Postgraduate Medical College
- monitoring and providing general care to patients on hospital wards and in outpatient clinics;
- admitting patients requiring special care, followed by investigations and treatment;
- examining and talking to patients to diagnose their medical conditions;
- carrying out specific procedures, e.g. performing operations and specialist investigations;
- making notes and preparing paperwork, both as a legal record of treatment and for the benefit of other healthcare professionals;
- working with other doctors as part of a team, either in the same department or within other specialties;
- liaising with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment;
- promoting health education;
- undertaking managerial responsibilities such as planning the workload and staffing of the department;
- Supervising junior doctors.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482525 to apply for this job .