FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
Responsible for working with FMC regions, which potentially requires working during offpeak working hours and continuously monitoring planned orders for projects.
- Implements and monitors material flow in all areas of Materials Management (Warehouse, Receiving, NRB) from receipt of material to delivery.
- Monitors the flow of material and leads efforts to ensure any break in material flow is resolved in a timely manner.
- This role also included responsibility for QN coordination for Subsea Services/Shared Services.
- Responsible for identifying inefficient flow practices, making recommendation for improvement and leading collaborative efforts to change minds and behavior bringing about lasting process improvement.
- Assist Materials Management/Inventory Control with efforts to reduce waste: labor hours, unnecessary material movement, material cost, expediting cost
- This position serves as a liaison for: finance, procurement, planning, quality, operations and workshops.
- Ensures cooperation and interaction across diverse stakeholders both internal and external to the organization, often managing conflicting interests and/or demanding customers and suppliers.
- Bachelor Degree preferred. 6-8 years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in MRP and SAP with a minimum of two functional areas(Warehouse, Receiving, Inventory preferred).
- Ability to prepare and present reports to management.
- Lean experience. (Process Mapping, 5s, Kaizen, SMIQ).
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482520 to apply for this job .