- monitoring and providing general care to patients on hospital wards and in outpatient clinics;
- admitting patients requiring special care, followed by investigations and treatment;
- examining and talking to patients to diagnose their medical conditions;
- carrying out specific procedures, e.g. performing operations and specialist investigations;
- making notes and preparing paperwork, both as a legal record of treatment and for the benefit of other healthcare professionals;
- working with other doctors as part of a team, either in the same department or within other specialties;
- liaising with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment;
- promoting health education.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482519 to apply for this job .