FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
Responsible for the Management of all workshop activities, process development, maintenance, personnel and shop equipment within the workshop to ensure maximum utilization of personnel and third party laborers by keeping high safety and service standards. Establish and Manage of workshop’s budget. Key role to support and assist in planning of current and future shop / facility requirements as workshop work scope will be increased in capacity and complexity.
- Responsible for the coordination of all work completed in the workshop.
- Responsible for the assembly of trees and tree equipment per the procedures and schedule, as well as the distribution of people and equipment for the aftermarket activities ongoing in the shop per the master schedule.
- Extensive forward planning for the optimal preparation and execution of Subsea Production System projects onshore within client and FMC expectations for safety and quality while ensuring operational and financial efficiency.
- Evaluate all work to ensure maximum utilization of both equipment and labor resources while eliminating waste in processes.
- Continual improvement in efficiency of operations is also a key requirement of this job
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering preferred or other technical degree/diploma supplemented by 5 years of Assembly/production experience in FMC’s facilities.
- Knowledge of offshore Operations and planning, Customer support / Aftermarket services and processes (MMR – Maintenance /Modifications and Repairs) including Asset Management, Manufacturing / Quality / Engineering inter - relationships and processes to include Low bay component assembly / Hi Bay final product assembly and Controls Equipment including Subsea Control Module (SCM) repair process.
- SAP production processes is preferred.
- Broad knowledge of organization, subsea products and relevant equipment.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482518 to apply for this job .