As marketing manager you will work closely with other members of the hotel management team to identify marketing priorities.
You will review future booking levels to plan dates for promotions to increase occupancy rates.
Work with the event management team to schedule marketing to attract additional conferences and events.
Share the results of customer satisfaction surveys and customer reviews with the customer service team to enhance standards of customer care.
BASIC REQUIREMENT FOR THE POSITION:
- Bachelor’s degree or an HND from an accredited university or Polytechnic in business, marketing or related major is preferred but not required.
- The desired candidate should be good looking with a friendly personality and a genuine desire to help and please others
- 2-4 years of related work experience, preferably in the consumer goods industry
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Dynamic team player with great collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Strong personal leadership, organizational, relationship building and negotiation skills
- Self starter who can work independently: displays self-confidence, enthusiasm and strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated effectiveness in working in a complex, service-intensive, deadline driven environment
- Extremely detailed oriented while juggling multiple projects and many stakeholders
- Prioritize, organize and follow up
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482517 to apply for this job .