FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
Responsible for ensuring on-time delivery of all products and will provide clear, meaningful communication to our product line customers.
- Ensures on time delivery (OTD) and on budget delivery for respective Product.
- Responsible for Sales order and loading of the product into SAP.
- Interfaces with Product/Project Managers (PPMs) within the Regions to ensure compliance with project requirements and delivery dates.
- Interfaces with manufacturing sites to ensure capacity is sufficient to keep sites operating and to meet delivery deadlines.
- Collaborates with DM, Master Scheduler, P6 Scheduler/Analyst, and Tender team for product Tender input, schedule and execution strategy
- Tracks delivery status and team metrics.
- Maintains a responsive stocking plan for respective product line based on allowed working capital, historical orders and forecast demand.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning, Business, Engineering, Procurement, Operations or related field or equivalent experience.
- CPM preferred. 8 years’ experience, at least 2 years of supervisory and/or management experience with Schedule Management, Financial Management, Project Management and/or Production Management techniques and standards with extensive experience as a planner working in Primavera (P6) and SAP.
- At least 2 years of supervisory and/or management experience.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482515 to apply for this job .