Workcenta helps businesses and individuals find trusted, reliable workers- quickly and easily. We understand that businesses and individuals struggle to find good workers, and rely on word of mouth or expensive recruitment agents to find candidates. Similarly, job seekers struggle to find jobs- also relying on word of mouth, agents or brokers.
Specific Job Locations: Aba and Ijebu Ode
- The Truck Driver must conduct supply and delivery activities according to the assigned schedule and all relevant policies and procedures.
- Move truck over long distances, and handle Transportation within a small region,
- The Truck Driver will be responsible for loading and unloading truck,
- Responsible for handling delivery confirmation paperwork and cash-on-delivery shipments
- The Truck Driver must also clean, maintain and Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- The Truck Driver must also deal with customers, clients/business partners and members of the public in a courteous and respectful manner. This includes receiving complaints about schedules and levels and quality of service.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- The Truck Driver must make note of and report on any such complaints and respond in a courteous and respectful manner.
- The Truck Driver must perform daily safety and maintenance checks
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Driver must clean trucks as scheduled and/or required
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482501 to apply for this job .