Human leadership resources limited is recruiting to fill this role
To effectively manage the human resources of the organization to optimize productivity, profitability and employee satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration or related field,
- Membership in one of CIPM, SHRM or CIPD,
- Master's degree in Business or Human Resources would be an added advantage,
- minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human Resources, at least 2 years’ experience as a manager of people, working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including recruitment, compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, change management, employee and union relations, diversity and performance management, knowledge of facilities management and procurement processes,
- ability to understand issues domestically and internationally and communicate effectively with clients,
- be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels,
- be self-directed and motivated,
- take initiative to identify an anticipate client needs an make recommendations for implementation
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482500 to apply for this job .