Responsible for executing the Marketing Strategy of the hospital by creating awareness amongst present and potential clients. This position is also responsible for developing new clients who can refer patients needing tertiary care services at our facility.
- Developing Business with existing and new Insurance Companies, HMOs, Corporates and other hospital / clinics / doctors etc.
- Formulate a list of Potential Clients.
- New Empanelments with TPAs, HMOs, Corporates.
- Oraganise Promotional activities like health camps, talks / shows, CMEs for corporates and doctors.
- Visit potential clients and understand their needs for certain customized services and discuss the same with management to address the same.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e newsletters etc. including writing and proofreading copies and liaise with printers and designers.
- Arranging effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintain and update customer database.
- Sourcing and securing sponsorships.
- Monitoring competitor activities.
- Carry out research activities to always better the hospital’s Business Development Strategy.
- To explore newer geographical areas, new markets, for customer targets for hospital.
- Monthly Detailed Activity report in advance and follow up reports thereafter.
- Weekly progress report.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Communication, Interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to use initiative and work under pressure.
- Oral, written and negotiation skills
- Business awareness and IT Literacy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to demonstrate solid written and oral communication skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482484 to apply for this job .