This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest ICT / Telecommunications jobs in Nigeria
We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our team in the role of Affiliate Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in customer service and marketing fundamentals through education and work experience. It is imperative that this person have a take charge attitude, precise analytical skills, and a desire to exceed set goals.
The Affiliate Manager will focus on client acquisition by building and servicing relationships of affiliate organizations and members.
Essential Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Optimize all aspects of our affiliate program through established and new networks;
• Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI;
• Manage affiliate relations, communication and recruitment;
• Strong sales, negotiation, analytical and implementation skills;
• Communicate with affiliates via email and telephone, answering inquiries about being an affiliate with DigitalRaves and best practices;
• Perform annual planning and budget submissions;
• Critique and optimize affiliate offerings on an individual and general basis;
• Ability to understand and verbalize technical language involved in affiliate implementation;
• Aggressively drive sales and program efficiencies;
• Prioritize execution strategy based on revenue potential;
• Motivate affiliates to provide maximum exposure and revenues;
• Run well-conceived marketing tests to help optimize affiliate sales and retention;
• Track & analyze metrics to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the program(s);
• Maintain a “whatever it takes” mentality initially and have the capacity to develop and lead a team as the program grows.
• Proven ability to multi-task, deliver exceptional results and motivate/manage others in fast paced, dynamic environment;
• Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills;
• Keen sense for building a strong external sales force.
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills;
• Exceptional analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills;
• Enthusiastic attitude with strong leadership skills;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
• Four Year College Degree or equivalent experience.
This position is based in Lagos, Nigeria. Pay is commensurate with experience. Base plus bonus. Health insurance, opportunity to travel around the world where affiliate marketing events are been held. Opportunity to grow and encounter new challenges
About The Company
DigitalRaves, is an affiliate network. We currently have a global coverage with operations in Hong Kong, USA, United Kingdom. We are the pioneer of affiliate marketing in Nigeria and looking for bright minds ready to shake the world with us.