MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi-cultural knowledge and global delivery resource – whenever required.
MacTay’s approach is to work together in partnership with our clients, we aim to be in it for the long term but firmly believe that partnerships are created by ensuring that our clients are able to develop the capability to sustain and drive solutions we co create with them.
- Assist in providing technical support to end users of IT network infrastructure
- Assist in ensuring the prompt resolution of escalated faults and requests from the call centre and helpdesk. Act as second level of support for escalated issues.
- Maintain relationships with third-party vendors and ensure that agreed SLAs are achieved.
- Assist in setting up and maintaining network management system tools to ensure network devices are constantly monitored.
- Assist in setting up and executing technical test plans for device modification, new deployment and upgrades.
- Assist in monitoring and troubleshooting network infrastructure (LAN, WAN, routers, cabling, etc) related issues and requests down to the last line of support before escalating to third-party vendors.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date record of escalated issues and resolution status (i.e. a detailed maintenance schedule).
- Monitor infrastructure performance and recommend adjustments to ensure optimal response time to the Manager, Network Infrastructure Support.
- Liaise with the help desk to ensure infrastructure related incidents are resolved efficiently and in a timely manner in compliance with Service Level Agreements.
- Liaise with relevant unit/ team/function in carrying out all relevant activities.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Provide guidance and manage the performance of subordinates (where applicable).
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482469 to apply for this job .