Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services.
- The primary duty of a hotel Maintenance Manager is to ensure the smooth daily operation and guest appeal of the hotel.
- Within the hotel, Maintenance Manager may direct the maintenance staff on small repairs, such as patching drywall, fixing faulty wiring, or unclogging drains.
- Additionally, hotel chief engineers may evaluate a staff member's cumulative performance, noting areas for improvement.
- Lastly, hotel Maintenance Manager budget material and labor expenses and submit these assessments to the hotel General manager.
- A General Education Degree or vocational training certificate in Mechanical, Plumbing, Architectural or Electronics fields with two to five years practical and theoretical experience in maintenance.
- Maintenance officer will be expected to exhibit mastery of a minimum of three of the trade skills like electronic systems and controls, mechanical, kitchen equipment, refrigeration and general building management.
- Five years active and practical working experience in a similar position
- Not more than 45 years of age and in excellent health
- Capable of achieving set targets without supervision
- Must exhibit exemplary leadership at all times
- Good communication skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482468 to apply for this job .