MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi-cultural knowledge and global delivery resource – whenever required.
MacTay’s approach is to work together in partnership with our clients, we aim to be in it for the long term but firmly believe that partnerships are created by ensuring that our clients are able to develop the capability to sustain and drive solutions we co create with them.
- Oversee the entire service quality team
- Coordinate the activities required to meet Company’s standards on Service Level, Customer Satisfaction, Process Improvement, Documentation and Knowledge Management from an internal and external standpoint
- Support Service Manager in preparing monthly SLA report and provide relevant data for managing SLA exceptions
- Proactively review SLA snapshots for any potential SLA breaches and notify the team leads and tower heads for taking preventive actions.
- Responsible for the ultimate result and continuous improvement on Service Level, Customer Satisfaction, Process Improvement, Documentation and Knowledge Management
- Review and grant final approval for all the reports and documents related to service quality management
- Responsible for ensuring proper criteria, directives, business quality management principles are being applied into the Company and are in accordance with Company’s methodology
- Conduct annual customer satisfaction survey and response to the complain
- Assign learning objective and organize training courses , grow capabilities of team members, and improve team productivity and performance
- Bachelor’s/ Advanced degree in Business, Management, Hospitality or courses related to service quality studies is a plus.
- At least 8 years of experience in Telecom, Managed Service, System Integration, Management Consulting field or similar industry.
- Advanced skills in managing service quality, understanding
- Working knowledge of managing SLAs
- Working knowledge of managing Customer Satisfaction
- Working knowledge of managing Process Improvement
- Working knowledge of managing Knowledge
- Good leadership & communication capabilities
- Adequate financial and business skills
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the local language
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, MSWord and Power Point
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482460 to apply for this job .