Graceland International School, the primary arm of prestigious seed of grace international college is a world class institution committed to: Promoting learning and Christian character in our young ones thereby guaranteeing a greater future for our children and our nation; and making the school a citadel of learning and community for moral excellence. We are recruiting to fill this position.
- Supervising the academic affairs of the School.
- Ensuring the academic continuum between classes and within subjects
- Supervising and assisting all teachers in practising successful pedagogical strategies for differentiated learning
- Supervising and assisting Section Heads and Heads of Departments in creating and sustaining adequate schedules of class room time-tables, after school programmes and extra-curricular activities
- Streamlining the curriculum requirements set by the School Identifying and setting in place standards and benchmarks in core and non-core subjects
- Providing training for teachers in order to equip them with skills in understanding curriculum requirements, standards/ benchmarks and assessment
- Projecting and executing training sessions – both in-house and external for the School teachers aimed at perfecting pedagogical practices within the School curriculum systems.
- Designing, adopting and sustaining school programs and practices aimed at ensuring successful external examination performance.
- Establish and promote high standards and expectations for all students and staff for academic performance and responsibility for behavior.
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Awareness of international developments in education and ability to incorporate these into the school's curriculum is vital
- Minimum of 4 years headship experience
- Candidates should possess at least a bachelor degree in education with proof of Pedagogical training;
- Must have an attestable proof of having worked in similar position;
- Candidate must be a practicing Christian with proof, and must belong to a Bible believing Church;
- Candidate must be computer literate and proficient in relevant computer applications as applicable to the running of a complex and modern school.
Note: School Accommodation is available
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482459 to apply for this job .