MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi-cultural knowledge and global delivery resource – whenever required.
MacTay’s approach is to work together in partnership with our clients, we aim to be in it for the long term but firmly believe that partnerships are created by ensuring that our clients are able to develop the capability to sustain and drive solutions we co create with them.
- Our Client, a global ICT solutions Company is seeking to engage the services of a Tools Analyst.
- Particular applications to be supported and maintained include Service Desk, Change Management, Service Request Management, Dashboards and Business Analytics, and Asset Management.
- Based on the project requirement to deploys, configures and maintains all the project required IT tools, including the BMC Remedy ITSM tools, monitoring tools and automation tools and related integrations.
- Frequent interaction is required with IT Service Center, the change management team, the asset management team, database team, and server team. Problem solving, communication and teamwork are keys to success in this position.
- Design, development, customization and administration of Remedy-based systems that align with Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request, Asset and Knowledge Management
- Continuous optimization of these (and future) tools to better align with IT Service Management best practices (e.g ITIL)
- Customization and creation of Remedy workflows according to customer requirements
- Ability to estimate work effort for customizations, enhancements, and configuration requests
- Advanced analysis and troubleshooting
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation with respect to system design
- More than 5 years IT operation and maintenance experience, master mainstream IT operation and maintenance tools, automation tools, reports tools.
- Be familiar with process deployment and configuration
- Ability to manage and monitor application availability and have excellent ability of analysis, problem-solving
- With strong communication skills, be able to organize IT service desk, change management team, asset management team, database team and server team to discuss and solve problems
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482455 to apply for this job .