Our Client, a leading EPC company will be in need of qualified professionals responsible for coordinating, directing and overseeing all financial activities of the company.
Purpose of role
The prospective candidate will be responsible for coordinating all Project Planning and Design Activities and Functions for achievement of the company's set objectives; long-term and periodic.
- Coordinate the Commercial Transactions of the company covering all projects and relating to Projects Tendering, Contracts Claims & Projects Risk Management, Invoicing and Certifications of Project Milestones and, Services and Material Procurement
- Having strong focus on the economics and profitability of production or the services rendered by the entire department
- Responsible for deploying assigned and co – opted projects within agreed budget and deadlines
- Functional in the management of the end - to - end process of entire business unit
- Recommend polices and standards that are aimed at ensuring optimal utilization of the company/departmental resources for the overall achievement of the company's set objectives; long-term and periodic.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all purchasing functions and commitments of the company.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc/HND with MBA in Engineering and/or Marketing and/or Law
- Minimum of 8 years of Marketing experience with large project experience in Construction, Oil and Power Industries
- Must have reputable professional certification in related function and industry
- Proficiency in an ERP Solutions
- Good Advisory skills on contractual matters and formulating correspondence for civil engineering projects.
- Able to use appropriate techniques for recording and documentation of information including registration of interest, preparation of bills of quantities and analysis of tenders
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482437 to apply for this job .