The ideal candidate is responsible for leading sales programs and effort within his geography and coordinates the activities of sales representatives within his area.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
- Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
- Manage the sales team for sales growth and revenue enhancement
- Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends.
- Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve the market presence.
- Coordinate with National Sales Manager to enhance sales performance.
- Maintain relationship with existing customers for repeat business.
- Build sales culture and sale centric atmosphere among the team members.
- Maintain contacts with financial centre personnel, professionals and personal contacts to build referrals.
- Provide timely feedback to the sales personnel regarding their sales performance.
- Provide training, educational workshops and challenging opportunities for enhancing career growth of employees.
- Conduct business plan review meetings with sales team.
- Develop creative promotional strategies to attract more customers.
- Appreciate the contributions and accomplishments of sales employees through a proper rewarding mechanism.
- Develop performance improvement plan for the sales team to meet performance goals.
- University degree with good grades
- Professional certification in sales and marketing will be an added advantage
- Must be able to demonstrate sales record (3+ years) at a high level of achievement from Food or FMCG Company.
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
- Outstanding Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Well-Developed Interpersonal Skills and Professional Demeanour
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Firm and organized
- Good team management skills
- The ability to work in a team and individually
- Sound decision-making capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good business judgment
- Sound Computer Skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482436 to apply for this job .