Our Client, a leading EPC company will be in need of qualified professionals responsible for coordinating, directing and overseeing all financial activities of the company.
Purpose of role
The prospective candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the assigned Projects from Inception to Completion with full ownership of activities in Project Sites.
- Responsible for the coordination and implementation of all technical activities on the premises of all assigned projects. Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates assigned engineering work; monitors work for compliance to applicable codes and accepted engineering practices
- Ensure the effective communication and coordination on assigned projects between all functions and all other project participants.
- Responsible and accountable to ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other project participants, and that the requirements of the Contract are being satisfied.
- Highly accountable to ensure the avoidance of defects liability on all executed and planned projects by providing strong advisory services and project interventions, for all projects works.
- Interacting with Portfolio Project Managers and Constructions Engineers on Project Progress & requirements and Implements all Weekly and Daily activity plans and actioning them in accordance to the global Project Schedules
- Supervise and Manage all Sub – Contractors scope of the entire Projects evaluating their performance and ensuring full compliance to quality works according to agreed Terms of Reference.
- Works in assistance with the Construction Engineers to carry load testings and Pre – Commissioning evaluations on all assigned projects in areas of signifant expertise
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc/HND in Electrical/Civil Engineering
- Minimum experience of 7 years’ experience in Project Management of large construction and power projects
- Membership of a professional engineering body: COREN, NSE, IEE etc
- Experience should include planning, budgeting, executing, monitoring and cash flow management of complex projects
- Proficiency in an ERP Solutions and with competencies in Project Management, CAD and Microsoft Office Suite
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482434 to apply for this job .