WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the international Oil, Gas and Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
We operate globally with offices in 16 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel. We offer hands on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service.
- The Senior Project Scheduler within the Team is responsible for working closely with the Project and Construction Management teams to develop and maintain a last tract resource loaded development schedule. The position reports to the Project Services Manager. and is responsible for such essential duties as outlined below:
- Primary Duties
- Develop schedule control policies and procedures and ensure they are followed by engineering and installation contractors scheduling staff.
- Assist in defining and implementing schedule software and ensuring compatibility with other contractors
- Work with the Engineering and Installation Contractors to integrate multiple schedules into master project schedule.
- Minimum 5 years scheduling/planning subsea pipeline development of new project programs from the beginning to completion of project activities.
- Develop and maintain summary schedule reports detailing milestones and critical path analysis on a monthly basis.
- Work with engineering and installation contractor's staff to ensure consistency and accuracy in scheduling and estimating to ensure accuracy in overall master schedule detailing overall project execution status.
- Capture new work into summary schedule and make adjustments to overall master schedule weekly as necessary.
- Facilitate, prepare and participate in regular weekly schedule reviews.
- Develop and maintain accurate project records involving all schedule activity throughout the life of the project.
- Trouble shoot and monitor potential schedule conflict and advise proper management on timely basis.
- Develop project dashboard, keep updated and present at weekly meetings.
- Advise Senior Management of any slippage in project activities and any off schedule activities that may affect approved project completion schedule.
- Prepare list of all procurement items and show how each effect overall schedule
- Keep track of Installation Contractor front items and progress in relations to early start of Installation engineering.
- Track separately development of EPC contract and schedule latest start dates to meet program completion schedule.
- Develop, monitor, maintain and present detailed critical patch schedule necessary to meet December 2018 completion date.
- Develop milestones compatible with meeting December 2018 completion dates. Work with construction, engineering and contractors to address all items effecting completion date and develop recovery program as needed.
- Ten to Fifteen years of experience using project pipeline scheduling software.
- Possess a PMP, PMI, or CAPM certification.
- Experience in scheduling mega subsea pipeline development projects
- Experience in working with earned methodologies
- BS Engineering or other relevant construction based major
- Sub ject matter expert using various software programs to create and manage piepline integrated master schedule
- Proficient in the use of MS suite or software
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482426 to apply for this job .